Friday, October 22, 2010

Mean Girls

Why is it that there are mean girls?  You know the kind I mean.  The ones who smile when they're saying something really horrible.  I don't know.  I just know that girls can be labeled as "catty," right because that's when the claws come out.  Don't female lions fight each other for their mate or something like that?  Anyhow girls just watch out what you say.  I know there's a lot of anti-bullying going on because there is a lot of bullying going on, and it's serious stuff.  We used to hear the phrase, "Sticks and Stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me..............."  Not true.  Words do hurt, and believe me I've lived long enough to see that what goes around comes around so please watch what you say.

Now how can we find humor in this?  Mmmmmmmmmmmmm well  Our son's response would probably be, "You stink, get off the stage."  Your life is your stage.  Make of it what you want it to be.  Bully's and unkind people can be fired.  Get them off the stage of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment