Saturday, October 30, 2010

THE HALLOWEEN SCROOGE



I saw this term on Facebook tonight and thought it was awesome!  What would the Halloween Scrooge really be?  What would his ghosts of Halloween Past Be?  I understand the term because I'm kind of an every single holiday including birthdays scrooge.  I'm just not that great at celebrating things.  Thank goodness there are other people around me who are good at it.

My mother in law somehow always had the "knack" for a great party, and she always got presents that were just right for each occasion.  That part of my brain just doesn't function for some reason.  Thank goodness it skipped a generation and my adult daughter has inherited a lot of her Grandma's Gifts for Fun.

So if you are also a "Halloween or Christmas or Birthday" scrooge, don't feel bad, there are a lot of us out there too, and just as many or more who can handle the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment